Have you heard of the latest food trend Ice Cream Bread? That’s right, you take regular delicious ice cream which everyone loves and turn it into bread with two simple ingredients.
Why would anyone do this? Because they can and because it’s easy as opposed to making chocolate chip cookies from scratch.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (preferably premium most people say), semi-melted
- 11/2 cups self rising flour
- Turn on oven and preheat at 350 F. (see oven manual for instructions on turning on)
- Stir ice cream until smooth in a bowl
- Spray your bread pan with baking spray and scoop that ice cream into the pan
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until it looks ready
- Cool for 10 minutes (careful if cooling on an open window sill beware of pie burglars as they would likely accept ice cream bread as a substitute for pie)
You can also experiment and use different types of ice cream like cookies in cream and throw extra Oreos in there. Don’t be afraid to try adding different things in there like fruit and stuff. After all you already ruined perfectly good delicious ice cream.
Warning, once ice cream is converted into bread it is not possible to convert back so enjoy your bread.