Tag Archives: twitter

Kim Jong Un Twitter Parody

Kim Jong Un has a pretty funny twitter parody “KimJongNumberUn“.  Here are some of his tweets:   97% voted yes in the Crimean referendum. Where I come from, that’s called “Time to arrest the other 3%.” #BOOM #LOL — KimJongNumberUn (@KimJongNumberUn) March 18, 2014   Dad used to say, “Privacy is like food. There isn’t […]